Friday, 9 January 2015

Second Open Letter To Allison Pearson.

Dear Allison,

You appear to have spent the day blocking every feminist in sight of your twitter range which is strange.


However, it has been brought to my attention that you are still making quite frightening accusations against me. I have not called you a rapist. Nothing like. I'm horrified to hear that.

I have not threatened you or harassed you or anything of the sort.

You are behaving in what is, frankly, a very unusual way by accusing me of things I have neither said nor done and from an account that locks out any challenges from some outstanding activist women.

I'm going to step away now and let you try and calm down on this matter. You made some terrible comments about me as a person. You really should have apologised. To compound that with further accusations does not improve your position at all.

Kind regards,

Jean Hatchet.