Sunday, 22 March 2015

You hate feminists yeah?

You hate feminists yeah?

You’re a woman yeah?
I am.
You like being punched by a man?
I do NOT!
You hate feminists yeah?
I do.
You like a man calling you a slag?
I do NOT!
You hate feminists yeah?
I do.
You like a strange man to grab your tit on the bus?
I do NOT!
You hate feminists yeah?
I do.
You like a man shoving his penis inside you when you’ve said no?
I do NOT!
You hate feminists yeah?
I do.
You like men who rape children?
I do NOT!
You hate feminists yeah?
I do.
You like men who scream inside your ear that you’re his thing to hurt?
I do NOT?
You hate feminists yeah?
I do. Stop asking. Why are you asking?

Sister, for you are my sister, I ask for this...

Listen when we walk by,
Watch when we march past,
We will listen when you cry.
Our hope might be your last.

Watch as the man throws stones at us,
We stand in front of them for you,
Watch as he puts his foot on our throat,
We fight that foot off your throat too.


Laugh at our clothes, our books, our hair,
Join men on twitter and laugh at their joke,
Don’t ever laugh at how we care,
We’ll care for you when you are broke.

Those sisters that you laugh at now.
Those sisters you deny are you?

They fight the rape, the grabs, the stares,
They fight the things that say you’re zero.
You may not like your sister’s hairs,
But sister - call her Shero.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.